Community life centers on the Eucharist4, the source of strength which urges the Sisters toward continual conversion and communal life in the Paschal Mystery5 by practicing charity in sisterhood.
- The Sisters participate in the Cross of Christ when they:
- readily carry each other’s burdens;
- patiently accept the tensions resulting from differences in personality, age, and ways of thinking;
- generously forgive and humbly accept forgiveness.
- The Sisters experience the joy of the Resurrection when they:
- discover the good will of each person who strives to build a united community;
- recognize the good example and growth of each person on the journey of following Christ
- respecially the spirit of sacrifice, self-denial and service of others as they follow the example of the Holy Teacher
- The Cross, when accepted in community life, will blossom Easter flowers into the ability to:
- transform our differences into rich and varied qualities that complement one another;
- transform our tensions into a motivating force to seek solutions by dialogue in truth and charity;
- lead the Sisters into profound unity, nuture a great apostolic zeal, set an example for universal reconciliation in Christ, and give witness to the world God's eternal love.
Thus, each Sister is evangelized in the community and sent by the community to evangelize the world.