- Totally directing her mind, heart, and life toward “Jesus Christ crucified, her sole object”;
- living as a disciple in mission to proclaim the Gospel to all nations and to participate in building the local Church.
The charism of the Lovers of the Holy Cross is embodied in the Institute's purpose and mission; once received and acted upon by each Sister, this charism will help her live joyfully while offering herself to the service of others to glorify God.
The purpose of the Lovers of the Holy Cross is to know, love, and offer of oneself totally to Jesus Christ by diligently contemplating, remem-bering, and imitating His sacrificial life on earth.
The Sisters of the Lovers of the Holy Cross are invited to participate in the spirit of the Mediator, Jesus Christ, and continue His salvific mission through work of intercession in house prayers and in daily life:
- the Sisters earnestly petition for the conversion of non-Christians and Christians who have gone astray, and ask for God's blessing upon society, the local church, as well as the universal Church.
- the Sisters first and foremost selflessly serve women and youth in the area of education, social work, health care, morality, and faith.
- Be a part of community’s life.
- Contribute to the public and share the work with one another
- Participate in building and strengthen the community
- Attending Mass daily
- Chanting the Divine Office
- Reading the Bible
- Reciting the Rosary
- Spiritual Reading
- Participate in activities from the parishes and dioceses
- Help the youth in areas of education and faith
- Serve the poor, the sick and the elderly
- Educate and protect for the children
- Counsel and promote women
Some of the photos of our community life and activities